Ten workshops will be held in conjunction with ICME 2017:
- 4th IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Multimedia Computing (MMC 2017)
- The Second Workshop on Human Identification in Multimedia (HIM’17)
- International Workshop on Emerging Multimedia Systems and Applications (EMSA)
- Multimedia and the Cloud
- Multimedia Streaming in Information-/Content-Centric Networks (MuSIC)
- 8th Workshop on Hot Topics in 3D Multimedia (Hot3D)
- International Workshop on Multimedia Artworks Analysis (MMArt 2017)
- Deep Learning for Intelligent Multimedia Analytics (DeLIMMA)
- Large Scale 3D Human Activity Analysis Challenge in Depth Videos
- Multimedia Services and Technologies for E-health (MUST-EH 2017)
Submission site: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICME2017W/. All papers must indicate a Workshop in the system to be appropriately reviewed.
Paper submission: March 3, 2017
Notification of acceptance: April 7, 2017
Camera-ready submission: April 19, 2017
Information for authors
1. Papers must be no longer than 6 pages, including all text, figures and references.
2. Review is double blind. In the submitted PDF file, author and contact information should be replaced by “Anonymous ICME Submission”.
3. Submission must be in English.
4. Submission must be in PDF format, with all fonts and subsets embedded and under 20M bytes.
5. Templates for submission:
6. Supplemental material is allowed, and should be zipped into a single file under 30M bytes.
Accepted papers have to be registered and presented; otherwise they will not be included in the IEEE Xplore Library. The “no-show” papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE.